Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome to My New Blog

I will be starting over again with blogging but it will not be limited to just adoption. It will include so much more. My attitudes have been colored in deeper shades of reds, greens, blues, purples, and other colors by the very experiences of the last two years of my life.

I find myself redefining who I am almost moment to moment. It is not the same as it once was. Do I still believe that corruption exists in adoption? Oh heck yes. It also exists in other facets of family courts. I have experienced it full force in my life in the last six months.

This is where I explain my story in full detail. This is where I document every aspect of my life in recent months. If you don't think that it can happen to you, you are wrong. I was attacked at the very core of my being. It was an unsuspecting attack. It came from the very person that I loved and trusted with everything that I was as woman, human being, mother, and ultimately wife. Key word there is loved. Past Tense. I will show you how I have managed to slowly heal from the ultimate betrayal. It still is a work in process for me. Eventually by week's end, the old blogs will be up and running. So will the websites. I promise you. No one will keep me down. I MEAN NO ONE.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Dear Girl. Glad that you are up and running again, and eager to see what you have to say. Sorry about all the uglies. Life does have a way, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I am behind you all the way! I think you will be fine and land on your feet! Call me sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Others have groused the following.